Here at Emerald House Associates we work alongside the most prestigious beauty, cosmetic and jewellery houses to design, manufacture and install point of purchase displays in department’s stores and airports throughout the UK.
To assist the workshop manager and ensure the efficiency of the Workshop and the various processes which contribute to the production of POS/POP furniture. To improve company productivity by introducing effective methods of business operation. To handle logistics and supervise production employees – joiners, paint sprayers and warehouse team.
• Supervision of all staff within the joinery workshop and paint booth (15-20).
• To review production processes and procedures, identifying and acting upon opportunities to deliver
continuous improvements in business performance.
• Assist with quality control of each job prior to dispatch, ensuring all components are ready for site
• Assist in machine maintenance and servicing schedules.
• Proven carpentry experience 5+ years
• Comprehensive knowledge and experience of Joinery including working from drawings
• Knowledge of machining processes and ability to use joinery machinery.
• Able to resolve problems under own initiative
• Able to make decisions which suit business needs
• Calm and collaborative working attitude
• Flexibility of working hours to ensure projects are completed on time
• Immediate start
• Salary negotiable dependant on experience
• Paid Overtime
• 28 days holiday per annum, up to 5 days additional for length of service
• Professional development opportunities, team building events are regularly undertaken along with a
place to build a satisfying career.
• All expenses paid Christmas & mid summer parties
• Private health cover with length of service
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org
Emerald House are committed to ensuring everyone is treated fairly on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation or is a disadvantaged by requirements that cannot be justified.