Here at Emerald House Associates we work alongside the most prestigious beauty, cosmetic and jewellery houses to design, manufacture and install point of purchase displays in department’s stores and airports throughout the UK.
The role of project management at EHA encompass every element of following a project through the business, from design conception through to the final installation of the build. The Project Manager should have a full understanding of POS/POP and the build styles that are required in luxury department stores and airports throughout the UK and Europe.
We are looking for a talented, motivated and experienced Project Manager with a proven track record in POS/POP and temporary display.
This role reports to the Account Manager. You will have responsibility for the management of key projects and project deliverables. There will be regular contact with all internal teams within the company, (design, manufacture, and account directors) As Project Manager, you will be responsible for delivering assigned projects on scheme, within budget and to a high standard to meet clients’ expectations.
• Reporting to the Account manager/Account Director
• overseeing the manufacture of bespoke retail fitting builds in our in-house carpentry department
• Working alongside the In-house Design and Manufacturing teams
• Manage fast turnaround of projects to a quality, time and budget
• Responsible for managing retail projects from design through to Installation
• Briefing in production teams and getting the job completed through all departments
• Raising sales and purchase orders in accordance with procedures
• Communicating with and booking contractors for installations
• Booking other internal and external resources
• Dealing with daily queries from clients and production
• Raise supplier orders
• Record, cost and manage projects and variations of the project as they change
• Produce work programmes and schedules
• Help to prepare costings alongside the account manager
• Exercise effective supplier negotiations
• Attend site installations to oversee the projects completion
• Attend client meetings.
• Help to prepare H&S documentation
• preparation of conformity documentation
• Excellent knowledge of design and manufacture processes, MDF build, metalwork, spraying, acrylic,
print and vinyl graphics.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office
• Excellent spoken and written English skills
• Confident communicator with the ability to build good relationships within the business
• Experience of AutoCad would be an advantage although not essential
• Previous PM experience is essential, ideally within a POS/POP environment
• Experience of shop fitting would be beneficial
• Experience of Travel Retail would be a distinct advantage
• Attention to fine detail is essential
• Computer literate
• Full Clean driving licence
• Excellent time management skills
• Confidence and tact are essential
• Be able to work on own initiative and under a fast pace and sometimes pressured environment
• High level of motivation and able to motivate others
• Commercial sense
• evening and weekend work may be required dependant on the projects requirements
• On-site role based at our offices/workshop in Corby, Northamptonshire
• Paid Overtime
• 28 days holiday per annum, up to 5 days additional for length of service
• Professional development opportunities, team building events are regularly undertaken along with a
place to build a satisfying career.
• All expenses paid Christmas & mid summer parties
• Private health cover with length of service
Candidates are invited to apply via email with a CV and a copy of their portfolio, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Emerald House are committed to ensuring everyone is treated fairly on the grounds of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation or is a disadvantaged by requirements that cannot be justified.