Here at Emerald House Associates we work alongside the most prestigious beauty, cosmetic and jewellery houses to design, manufacture and install point of purchase displays in department’s stores and airports throughout the UK. We are currently looking for highly skilled carpenters in POS/POP, ideally with knowledge of the display sector to join our team.
We are looking to take on an Installations coordinator to work alongside the Installations department to help with admin associated with the arrangement of all Installations for the point of sale/ promotion department of the business.
The ideal candidate will have admin experience, good attention to detail and organisational skills.
• To help with administration duties for retail POS installations in airports UK wide
• To use own initiative to ensure each installation is planned and that all required work permits and
installation paperwork have been completed
• Prepare risk assessments/ method statements for all works happening on site
• Ensure installation activities are cost effective whilst maintaining high standards
• Liaising with subcontracted staff
• Diary management for field-based staff
• Communicate with production and warehouse staff to ensure units and fixtures are prepared ready for
• To complete all other tasks as reasonably requested
• To follow company health and safety guidelines
• To manage airside access passes for all staff, ensuring inductions are always valid
• To act as the company’s ‘go to’ person for all worldwide shipments
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Must be able to work on own initiative
• Reliable & flexible
• Excellent timekeeping
• Health and Safety knowledge/understanding
• High level of motivation and willing to learn
• Logistical knowledge would be an advantage but not essential
• Competitive salary- negotiable dependant on experience
• Paid Overtime
• 28 days holiday per annum, up to 5 days additional for length of service
• Professional development opportunities, team building events are regularly undertaken along with a
place to build a satisfying career.
• All expenses paid Christmas & midsummer parties
• Private health cover with length of service
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV over to email@example.com